Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Sale Ends November 8th!

Fall Sale Ends November 8th! Ok- I had a brainfreeze moment..... Fall Sale indeed ends November 8th, not November 10th. The orders are due to the Troop on November 10th so order taking officially ends on the 8th.

This means you officially have 7 days left to sell-sell-sell! I just bought a magazine subscription from a Girl Scout yesterday. Which reminds me- tell your girls to call or stop by one of our service centers and ask our staff to purchase. We are willing to help out your girls! First come, first serve! We at the council level are here to support your girls! This is why we work- because we believe in Girl Scouts, its mission and all of you.

I hope you are able to attend a Leadership Connection Meeting this week. I was at the Grand Rapids one last night. It was great meeting some of you and putting names with faces. If you are near the Grand Rapids Service Center, please pop by my office. I want to meet as many of you as I can! After all, you are the reason I am here! If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. It has been 4 weeks since I started here. It has been a whirlwind in so many ways and I have enjoyed diving in and learning as much as I can. Every day I am learning many new things and have come to appreciate Girl Scouts and all the many volunteers!

Signing off for now......
I hope you have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment