Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Enter to win!


How would you like to win a FABULOUS gift basket filled with delicious Fall Product? Become a fan on our GSMISTS facebook page! We are trying to reach 1,500 fans. The 1,500th fan will receive our yummy Fall Product Gift Basket! Will this be you?

One of my main goals as your Product Sales Director is to be out in the community- letting people know all about products our girls are selling. Yesterday I attended a Business Expo in Traverse City at the Grand Traverse Resort. Not only was this a great opportunity to meet people in the TC area, but also a wonderful time of hearing glowing reports about Girl Scouts! Just mentioning that I work for the Girl Scouts brought about plenty of 'oohs and ahhs' and 'I love Girl Scouts' and 'do you have any cookies?' I met plenty of people working at different radio and tv stations who can't wait to help spread the word about cookie season!

I do believe I have the best job around---- talking cookies all throughout our 30 counties!

No comments:

Post a Comment