Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome to GS Delish!

Hello Everyone!


My name is Taryn Myers and I am the new Product Sales Director for Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore. I am SO excited to be here! I am starting a blog today to communicate with all of you. I would love to have you follow it. I will attempt to update the blog daily with pertinent information and fun facts too. If you would like to receive emails instead, please email me at tmyers@gsmists.org and I will put you on an email list instead.


A little bit about me:

I grew up in Grand Rapids and am the oldest of 4 girls. We even had a female cat and dog (my poor Dad!). I graduated from Forest Hills Northern and Cornerstone University. My husband’s name is Rick and we have been married for 4 years. I love.... carmel lattes, palm trees, splashing in the pool, macaroni and cheese, crab legs, Ludington, Disney World, bright colors, baking desserts, working out (after eating all those desserts), laughing, getting to know new people, sunshine and anything related to FL!!


Fall Product News:

Our 2010 Fall Product Sale kicks off Monday, October 18!
This is a great way for girls to earn start-up money for the new school year.
Products sold include yummy chocolates, nuts and candy as well as magazine subscriptions. Why not renew a magazine subscription and have it go toward Girl Scouts? Also, magazine subscriptions make wonderful Christmas presents!


Important New Dates:
We have 3 new Fall Product Sales Trainings happening next week!


Who can attend?
*Troop leaders who would like further training
*Any Troop Product Managers
*Troop Leaders who do not have a Service Unit Product Manager who still need training
*Parents of girls in other pathways who would like to earn proceeds

Fall Product Sales Training Dates:
*Monday, October 11th- Grand Rapids Service Center, 6:30-8:30 PM
3275 Walker Ave NW Grand Rapids, MI 49544

*Tuesday, October 12th-Muskegon Service Center, 6:30-8:30 PM
1217 E. River Rd Muskegon, MI 49445

*Tuesday, October 12th- Ionia ISD, 7-9 PM
2191 Harwood Road, Ionia, MI 48846


Please never hesitate to contact me with ideas, questions, concerns or comments. I welcome and appreciate all of your feedback! My email is: tmyers@gsmists.org and my direct phone number is: 616-784-3341 ext. 142 or Toll Free: 866-566-7434. If you are near the Grand Rapids Service Center, please stop by my office and say ‘hi’. I would love to meet as many of you as possible!


Thanks and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see a face in front of the product sales!

    And great to see a Ludington lover, since I was born and raised there, luckily enough (and was a Brownie and Junior Girl Scout).

    ReplyDelete