Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Friday, October 15, 2010

My stomach is rumbling.....

I love to eat! Specifically, I love to eat anything sugary and sweet! I have actually won 3 pie eating contests in my day and I wear that title proudly! I am so happy today to be writing about our Fall food product!

Girls can sell a variety of delicious treats. Do you love chocolate? We have chocolate covered pretzels, double-dipped chocolate peanuts, chocolate covered raisins, chocolate covered almonds. YUM!! For the peanut butter fans- we have peanut butter dreams. Peanut butter dreams are a scrumptious treat made of peanut butter in the middle surrounded by milk chocolate! If you’re not a chocolate fan (which I’m sure is far and few in between) you can purchase Fat Free Fruit slices! Don’t forget about the cashews, cranberry nut mix (made of peanuts, raisins, cranberries, cashews, banana chips, almonds and walnuts) and our hot Cajun mix (corn sticks, peanuts, pretzels and sesame sticks).

We have added 1 additional Fall Sale Product Training for the Gaylord area. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 19th at 2:45 p.m. It will be held at the Friendship Church at 415 N. Ohio Avenue, at the corner of Ohio and West Streets in Gaylord.
Registration paperwork as well as Fall Product Sale materials will be available.
Please spread the word to other leaders you know who are looking to be trained. We hope to see you there!

I am suddenly very hungry so I’m signing off for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment