Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nostalgic about this past season













Yesterday I was cleaning up and putting away papers from the Product Sales Fall and Cookie Seasons to make way for 2011-2012. I had to smile as I looked at pictures from the sales. There were several highlights I wanted to share.

Fall Sale
Super Sell-abration Dinner for Top Sellers. This was my 1st opportunity, being new to interact with the girls! I had so much fun eating and chatting with each of you throughout the 30 counties.

Cookie Sale
Community Cookie Booth Weekend. I loved how our staff and troops came together to make this weekend a success!

Cookie Kickoff Events. What fun we had at our 3 venues with your girls, teaching them about cookies, laughing and just having a great time.

Bling Your Booth Contest. I was pleasantly surprised with all pics I received for this contest. I believe our troops have the best Girl Scout Spirit in the nation! I also enjoyed celebrating with the top troop with dessert out!

I could go on and on but I just wanted to say 'thank you' to all of you for making my 1st official Product Sales season rock. I have learned so much from all of you and cannot wait for 2011-2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment