Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 4th of July GSMISTS Girl Scouts!

What is your 4th of July like? When I was little, we would go to my grandparent's friends house at Silver Lake. We would swim, eat hot dogs and just as the sun was setting- swirl sparklers around. Then we would watch the fireworks over the lake. As a teenager, my 4th of Julys were spent going downtown Grand Rapids with a group of friends (and possibly a boyfriend) to watch the fireworks. And as an adult- we have a big pool party at my parent's house...still involving grilling out and sparklers and possibly going to see fireworks. Ahh summer! I hope whatever you do this 4th- it is filled with family, friends and lots of memories. Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment