Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Girl Scouts!

What are your Thanksgiving traditions? My husband and I go to my parent's house each year. My sisters and their husbands are there, along with my nieces, nephews and Grandmas. We eat a big meal and then play games. I make the pies. This year, I am making: pumpkin, sticky toffee apple pudding pie and Butterfinger pie. Yum!

I hope you enjoy your own family traditions and remember what Thanksgiving is all about ~ being thankful!

I am so thankful for all of you who volunteer for Girl Scouts. We couldn't do our jobs without you! Thanks so much for caring about girls and investing in their lives. I look forward to working with all of you throughout this next cookie season! Thank you so much for all your help with our Fall sale too.

Happy Thanksgiving, to all of you from GSMISTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment