Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Taste tested new Girl Scout Cookie



This morning I arrived to work and found FUN MAIL! Don't you love getting mail that is not bills- no one asking for money- but just pure fun? I opened up the package and nestled in the green confetti were 2 boxes of the new Girl Scout cookie ~ Savannah Smiles. I ripped open one of the boxes so fast- it felt like Christmas morning! I bit into my 1st bite-sized cookie and had an instant lemon explosion in my mouth. The powdered sugar coating was glorious mixed with the lemon and I loved the crunch of the cookie. The cookie paired well with my morning coffee. In fact- I couldn't stop at just 1! 5 cookies later, I had to stop myself. I seriously could have eaten the whole box. I felt slightly guilty (after all, it was only 8:30 in the morning) until I looked at the calorie count; only 140 calories for 5 bite-sized cookies. WOW!

I decided to share the yumminess with the rest of the staff. Cookies at 8:30 AM? No problem! They were all SO excited. I asked for everyone's opionion. The majority loved these cookies; commenting that they were better than the Lemon Chalet Cremes. (I agree!). I also heard "these are my new favorite" and "SO delicious" amongst other comments. The ones who were just so-so on the cookie did say that they just were not "lemon people".

I give this cookie 2 thumbs up. When I ate my 5 cookies, I just had to smile in satisfaction and pure lemon bliss. Oh wait.... Savannah SMILES! This cookie definitely lives up to its name. I just know you will LOVE the new cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment