Subscribe to GSDelish through E-mail!

Get all the latest GSMISTS Product Sale and Cookie information via e-mail. Sign up to get GSDelish Blog posts today!

Subscribe to GS Delish by Email

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Women's Expo - Adult 'Pudding Parfait Samplers' needed


Have you ever been to the Women's Expo downtown Grand Rapids? If not, it is a real treat! I attended last year and had a blast! There are tons of booths all catered to woman including: health and beauty, stores, services and my favorite- FOOD! I left with my belly full (along with purchasing jam from a local farmer and comfy wool socks from a clothing vendor). I still remember the GSMISTS booth - not because I worked here (because I didn't back then) but because I received a yummy Thin Mint Malt sample! I remember waiting in a very long line just to sample that tiny milk shake and every minute waiting was MORE than worth it!

This year, we are running a Pudding Parfait Girl Scout Cafe! Our troops are revved up to sell cookies and we have been booked up for a month. 1 snag- I have no adults to actually assemble and sample these perfect parfaits. Please help a girl out (me being the girl this time) and volunteer a few hours. The parfaits are very easy to assemble and the time will fly by! Not only that- but you will receive free admission to the expo.

If you've always wanted to attend the expo and feel good volunteering- here is a great opportunity. Please call me to schedule at 616-784-3341 x 142 or email: tmyers@gsmists.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment